If you’re looking for a great dip for chips, vegies, or whatever else you’re cooking up, you’ll definitely want to give this green chili queso a try!
- 1/2 Cup of Raw Cashews
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1/4 Orange Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Pink Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 Cup of Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 Cup of Canned Chopped Green Chilis
- 8 Serving (1/4 cup each) (80 calories)
- Place cashews in bowl and cover with water.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse cashews and transfer to blender cup with ½ cup water, chopped pepper, nutritional yeast, spices, and almond milk.
- Process until very smooth, adding more water if too thick.
- Add xanthan gum and process again.
- Stir in salsa and chilis.