Who says you can’t have something sweet to eat on the Ideal You diet? See what your sweet tooth has been missing with this delectable recipe for some one-of-a-kind coconut truffles!
- 1 c. Canned Pumpkin
- 2 T. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Dropperfuls of Stevia
- 1 T. Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 T Fresh Chopped Chives
- 3 T. Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- Stir pumpkin, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and stevia together in bowl until well combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Place coconut in small, shallow bowl.
- Using small cookie scoop or spoon, portion out a ball using about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture.
- Drop ball into shredded coconut and gently roll until evenly coated, pressing softly to ensure coconut sticks to ball.
- Place truffle on parchement or foil lined dinner plate.
- Repeat with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Place into freezer for 2-3 hours, until desired firmness is reached then serve immediately (or store in freezer and allow to defrost at room temp for an hour or until desired firmness is reached).