Flax Tortilla Chips
April 19, 2019
Perfect for parties, this easy-to-make recipe for flax tortilla chips will let you snack with no regrets!
- 1 Cup of Flax Meal
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup of Water
- Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat, stir together flax meal and water with spatula for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and push mixture together to form dough.
- Transfer dough onto piece of parchment paper on flat surface.
- Place second sheet of parchment paper over top of dough and use rolling pin to roll dough into a very thin sheet.
- Use pizza cutter to cut dough into 48 equal triangles or squares.
- Sprinkle pink salt liberally over top of dough.
- Gently transfer dough slices onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes then turn oven off and allow to sit inside for 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container and get snackin’!