Succulent shrimp, hardy asparagus, tasty oranges and flavorful spices all come together to create a meal that’s perfect for anyone looking for seafood that’s especially juicy and tangy!
- 6 Ounces of Raw Shrimp
- 1 Orange
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 Teaspoon of Homemade Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 Ounces of Asparagus
- Liquid Aminos, To Tase (Optional)
- Place peeled orange, garlic, cayenne pepper, and Old Bay Seasoning in blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat water in skillet over medium heat.
- Pour orange mixture into skillet and bring to simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam shrimp and asparagus while sauce is simmering.
- Stir cooked shrimp into sauce then serve over asparagus.
- Top with liquid aminos, if desired.